The Sediolina Bimbi Teddy Bianco is a beautiful and perfect piece of furniture for children, after a long day of school, homework and games! The Rocking Chair of the Belgian brand Childhome makes all the children happy who will feel comfortable and comforted by the gentle rocking of this tender chair. The curved bars ensure a light but continuous movement and the Teddy fabric with which it is covered ensures softness and comfort. The modern design with clean and essential lines will look good not only in the bedroom but also in the living room, in the kitchen and in any other room of the house.
Dimensions: 52 x 45 x 51 cm
European safety standard: EN 1728: 2012
Materials: 100% polyester teddy fabric. Structure in pine and plywood
Weight: 7 kg
Max weight supported: 25 kg
Care: clean with a damp cloth
Why we like it:
- All Childhome furniture is practical, versatile and beautiful; intended to last over time, they change function and accompany the child as he grows.
- The line is 100% eco-friendly and uses only wood from reforestation. It also uses finishes that are not harmful to the environment and people and are completely free of chemical substances.
- All Childhome products are tested over and over again and comply with the strictest European safety standards.
Childhome is a member of the BSCI Business Social Compliance Initiative organization, a platform for guaranteeing the production chain that promotes legal compliance, occupational health and safety, adequate remuneration and environmental protection.
Decochic does not offer assembly service, all our furniture is delivered with graphic instructions, easy to follow.
Each product in the catalog can be ordered through Decochic, for more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 391.3435939
For complete shipping information read here:
Shipping times for furniture
Delivery times are those indicated in the data sheet of each item. In the event that more products are ordered with different delivery times our staff will evaluate the best delivery solution that will be communicated to the customer.
Delivery times are purely indicative and are in no way binding for Decochic, being part of a process linked to multiple variables. In particular, for some remote municipalities, and for Calabria and Isole, deliveries may take longer.
Decochic offers the standard transport service exclusively on the "pavement side" or on the street level.
They are not carried out deliveries to the floor by the transporters if not expressly requested by the customer with an additional cost.
How to behave on delivery
Upon delivery of the goods the customer is required to check:
- That the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated in the transport document.
- That the packaging is intact and not altered even in the closing strips.
- In case of tampering and / or breakages the customer must immediately contest the shipment and / or delivery by affixing the writing "ACCEPTANCE WITH RESERVATION OF CONTROL" (indicate the reason) on the delivery document received by the courier.