Our Self Adhesive Wallpaper is very easy to apply and is perfect for both walls that for furniture.
You can choose between two materials, ADHESIVE VINYL or ADHESIVE FABRIC.
- Fit to Furnishings, Walls, Doors, Tiles.
- Adhesive on all materials such as Wood, Glass, Plastic, Metal, Ceramic.
- White background opaque.
- Removable e repositionable.
- Easy to install and remove.
- Washable and water resistant.
- Self Adhesive, does not require any glue, paste or water.
- It does not damage the surface when it is removed.
- Self-extinguishing on contact with fire.
- Free of dangerous chemicals.
- Produced in Italy.
Available Standard Sizes Width (cm) x Length (cm):
- 50x100 cm
- 50x200 cm
- 50x300 cm
- 100x100 cm
- 100x200 cm
- 100x300 cm
Custom Size: contact us at email@example.com or at 391.3435939.
How do I know how much paper I need?
If you have to cover a MOBILE:
First: select the panel size that best fits your furniture height. The surplus can be cut after the application.
According to: determines the number of panels to be ordered. To do this, add the width of the piece of furniture you want to cover:
Example: you want to cover a wardrobe:
Door 1 width 48 cm, height 258 cm
Door 2 width 48 cm, height 258 cm
The total width of all and 2 combined doors = 96 cm
Conclusion: 2 orders 50x300 panels cm
If you have to cover one WALL :
First: select the panel size that best fits your wall height. The surplus can be cut after the application.
According to: determines the number of panels to be ordered. To do this, add the width of the wall you want to cover:
Example: you want to cover a wide wall 320 cm and high 270 cm:
You will need the panels from 50x300 cm.
You have to divide the total width for 50 cm, so you will need 320: 50 = 6,4 panels
Conclusion: 7 orders 50x300 panels cm
What is the difference between PVC and fabric?
The difference between PVC and fabric is the finish, the PVC is smooth and opaque and the fabric has a fabric-like finish both to the touch and to the view. Both are easy to apply, removable and washable.
Is there any difference between adhesive wallpaper and adhesive paper for furniture?
No, they are the same product.
Is PVC or fabric better?
Both are suitable for both furniture and walls, we recommend choosing PVC if it is to be used on surfaces that are often washed such as bathroom and kitchen tiles.
Is the material opaque?
Yes. The adhesive paper is opaque and on a white base so once applied you will not see the surface below even if it is of an intense color.
If I apply the paper on the tiles, will the joints be seen?
It depends on the depth of the joints and how much rewards on the escape when you make it stick, you can get both the tile and smooth effect.
Is the paper washable? What products can I clean?
Both PVC and fabric are washable, you can clean them with non-aggressive products such as bleach, for example.
Can I apply the paper in the bathroom?
Yes, of course, PVC is recommended because it is washable and also suitable for outdoor use and does not fear water or humidity.
Can I apply the paper behind the burners in the kitchen?
Yes. The paper is self-extinguishing so even if it comes into contact with flames it does not feed them. You can also clean the panel with a product such as a degreaser.
Can I apply paper on a mirror or glass?
Yes, the adhesive paper adheres to any smooth surface, such as mirrors and glass.
Is adhesive paper easy to apply?
Can I apply the paper only on wooden furniture or walls?
You can apply the adhesive paper on smooth surfaces, such as wood, plastic, glass and metal furniture.
NOT recommended for rough surfaces.
Clean the surface with a cloth, do not use detergents as they may leave residues.
Do I need a professional installer to apply the paper?
No. The paper is designed to be easily applied by anyone because it is self-adhesive and even if you mess up you can remove it and put it back.
Can I remove the card? Is the furniture or the wall damaged?
To remove the paper, start at one corner and begin to remove it by gently pulling it down.
The furniture or the wall will not be damaged, but be careful, if it is a very old piece of furniture painted with several layers it could remove a superficial layer.
Can I reuse the card?
Yes. Our adhesive paper can be easily removed without leaving any residue and without damaging the surface.
It is also reusable. Simply detach it from the furniture or from the wall and use it wherever you want.
Make sure you keep the protective paper in the envelope that we ship to your home.
So just attach the background to that backing sheet to store it and reuse it later.
How can I see the fantasy in the color I want?
On the product page, you will find images of the simulation of the fantasy in the available 36 colors.
How can I be sure of the selected color?
The colors you see on the screen may vary depending on the computer monitor or mobile phone from which you are looking at our site. Order the sample or find the color table printed with the actual yield.
How can I order a sample?
Simple and easy. Just select the Sample 20x20 cm option of your favorite fantasy in the drop-down menu that you find in the product sheet and add it to your cart.
You will receive a PVC sample in the desired pattern and a sample of white fabric.
The pattern will be printed in full size on that sample.
What do I do if I can't find the measures I need? Can I request a custom size?
Absolutely yes! If the piece of furniture to be covered has a width or height greater than the standard (for example 60 cm) you can request the customized size.
We can print a maximum width of 100 cm and a maximum length of 500 cm.
If your width is greater than 100 cm we can print the panels in such a way as to make them coincide in the imagination.
Contact us for more information.
How soon does the tidy paper come home?
Our production times are around 5-6 working days.
How can I pay?
For payment we have bank transfer, credit card via PayPal and cash on delivery (it has an additional cost of 3 €).
DOWNLOAD THE INSTRUCTIONS
HOW TO APPLY THE DECOCHIC ADHESIVE WALLPAPER TO A WALL OR A MOBILE
Get the tools you need:
- Cutter or Cutter
Prepare the wall or furniture:
- Allow the product to acclimatize in the room where it will be applied.
- The surfaces must be smooth, dry e clean, otherwise the product may not stick to dirty or too rough surfaces.
- Remove any nails or screws from the wall or piece of furniture, as well as electric plates.
- Thoroughly clean the surface on which you will apply the paper. Make sure you completely remove any dust, dirt or mold residues and to let the surface dry completely. If you use detergents or soap, make sure you don't leave any residue.
- If you have just painting the wall or the piece of furniture let it dry for at least 4 weeks (or longer, if recommended by the paint manufacturer). In the event that the wall or the piece of furniture should present points in the process of detaching the plaster or paint, do not apply the product, because the tightness of the product is not guaranteed. In this case we recommend removing the portions being detached and making the surface homogeneous and suitable for the application.
- we recommend to test the product in a position not visible before applying it in the desired position.
- Peel off the paper for a few centimeters starting from the short side.
- Align the length of the roll to the edge of the wall or piece of furniture to be covered and attach the first portion to the surface.
- Remove a portion of the non-adhesive support from top to bottom slowly and begin to attach the paper to the wall or cabinet.
- Help yourself with a spatula to spread the paper better, and let out any air bubbles from the center outwards, applying moderate pressure on the entire surface of the paper to ensure a solid adhesion to the wall or to the cabinet.
- If bubbles form, you can prick them with a needle to let the air out and remove the bubble.
- If you fail to apply the card, don't worry, you can remove it and reposition it.
- Trim along the bottom of the length using a ruler and a cutter or cutter.
Apply the remaining strips:
Apply the next strip according to the previous instructions, combining imagination to the first strip. If you have difficulty with an irregular angle, try cutting the corner.
To remove the adhesive wallpaper, slowly and gently pull the paper from the top corner directly downwards.
The adhesive paper can be cleaned with a damp cloth. In case of stains it is possible to use a product for delicate cleaning, the important thing is that non is based on ammonia o bleach.
If the paper is used as a splash guard in the kitchen you can use a common tinker (always not containing ammonia or bleach).
Watch the video: