Decochic is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This text describes how we collect and use your personal information.
This text applies to personal information that we collect in connection with our websites www.decochic.it, www.camerettadipippi, and other various social media accounts ("Websites").
This text also applies to personal information collected through our Customer Support team.
The data controller of your personal information collected through the Websites is Decochic by Dal Dosso via Monsignor Pertile 18 / 2, 36016 Thiene (VI).
Please read this text carefully to understand how and why we use your personal information.
1 The kind of information we could record about you
We can collect, store and use the following categories of personal information:
- Personal contacts, such as name, title, address, e-mail address and telephone number.
- Date of birth.
- Country and language.
- Bank account, credit / debit card and payment information.
- Purchase details and transactions carried out through the Websites and performed by us.
- Information provided as part of a competition proposed by the Websites.
- Information provided as part of a survey proposed by the Websites.
- Recordings of conversations with you whether by phone, e-mail, social media or otherwise.
- Information on telephone calls, including call records, telephone number and call duration.
- Information from the Gift List.
- Profile information of social media, including name and profile picture.
- Details of your visits to the Websites, and information on how your devices interacted with our Websites, including searches and history, the pages visited and links clicked.
- Information collected automatically from your device, including IP address, type of device, operating system, unique identification numbers of the device, type of browser, wide geographical location (for example, country or city size) and other technical information.
2 How is your personal information collected?
We collect the information you provide voluntarily. Some parts of our Websites may ask you to provide personal information voluntarily, to register an account with us, place an order with us, subscribe to one of our services, subscribe to our commercial communications and / or contact us. We also collect the information you voluntarily provide to our Customer Support team, whether in writing or by telephone or e-mail.
The personal information we ask you to provide and the reasons why we ask you to do so are explained when we ask you to provide your personal information.
We also collect certain information automatically when you visit the Websites. The collection of this information allows us to better understand the visitors of our Websites, where they are, and what content on our Websites is affected.
3 Why do we collect your personal information?
The occasions in which we process your personal information are as follows:
- Create an account on your own to help you provide a more personalized service that takes into account your preferences.
- Ensure that the contents of our Websites are presented in the most effective way for you on your device.
- Send you our newsletters or our catalogs or to provide you with information, products or services that you request or think we might be interested in.
- Meet any obligations arising from a contract between you and us.
- Processing refunds.
- Interact with you and manage and respond to communications with you.
- Allow yourself to participate in the interactive sections of our Websites when you choose to do so.
- Send you notifications about changes to our services.
- Contact you and inform you about your incomplete or only partially completed orders.
- Satisfy your requests regarding any Gift List you can create.
- Manage competitions on the websites and contact the participants.
- Receive and analyze your opinion during customer surveys.
- Book gaming tables.
- Analyze the behavior and purchases of customers on the Websites and improve the quality and relevance of our Websites.
- Facilitate the improvement and optimization of our services.
- Keep information about your preferences to allow us to customize our site and our newsletters according to your personal interests.
- Monitor the delivery and reading of our newsletters to facilitate the improvement and optimization of newsletter delivery.
- Manage any dispute that may arise with you.
- Identify and / or prevent illegal or unwanted activities on the Websites.
- For training purposes.
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above depends on the personal information in question and on the specific context in which we collect it, ie (i) for the purpose of signing a contract with you, (ii) where its use is in our legitimate interests and this does not affect your rights, (iii) where you have expressly permitted, or (iv) where we are legally obliged to collect your personal information.
If we collect and use your personal information in relation to our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), these will usually be related to our legitimate commercial interests, to the operation of the Websites and to make them available to you when you need to supply our products services, to interact with you, answer your questions and maintain good customer relations, to monitor our communications with you, analyze customer behavior and purchases, for marketing operations and their optimization and to contact you regarding orders incomplete, managing our Gift List and digital coupon services, obtaining customer reviews, managing disputes, staff development and identifying and preventing illegal or unwanted activities. We may have other legitimate interests and if necessary at the appropriate time we will tell you what they are.
If you have questions or would like additional information about the legal bases on which we collect and use your personal information, contact us (section 13).
4 What happens if you don't provide your personal information?
If you do not provide your personal information when requested, we may not be able to complete the contracts with you, or we may not be able to fulfill our legal obligations.
5 What happens if we want to use your information for a different purpose?
We will use your personal information only for the purposes for which we have collected it, unless we reasonably believe we should use it for other reasons and that these reasons are compatible with the original purpose. If we are to use your personal information for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and explain the legal basis that allows us to do so.
Please note that if required or permitted by law we may use your personal information without your knowledge or consent.
6 Is your information safe?
We have put in place appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used, violated, altered or disclosed. The measures we use are designed to provide an appropriate level of security for the risk of processing your personal information and include:
- Site access control: only authorized personnel are able to access the buildings, facilities and rooms where your information is processed.
- Computer access control: only authorized personnel are able to access your information stored electronically within our computer systems.
- Computer security control: we use appropriate technology and security measures to ensure safe storage of your information.
- Procedures: extensive data protection and IT security procedures govern the way your information is to be managed by staff.
- Training: we provide ongoing training on data protection and information security to all the staff that manage your information.
7 With whom could we share your information?
We may share your personal information in the situations listed below:
We share your personal information with third parties who provide us with services. The following activities include all the processing of personal information and are carried out by third-party service providers: website hosting, website optimization and analysis, edge caching services, payment processing, shipping, and control and optimization of and Email checkout reminder and marketing materials, customer survey services, hosting and maintenance of customer service case management platform, collaboration and sharing of documents and information, IT services. Further details regarding our third-party service providers are available upon request. Contact us for more information.
All service providers are obliged to take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information. We do not allow third-party service providers to use your information for their own purposes. We only allow them to process your personal data for specific purposes in accordance with our instructions.
- Decochic Group
- We may share your personal information with other entities in our group of companies as part of our regular reporting on the company's performance, in the context of reorganizing the business or restructuring the group, or supporting system maintenance.
Sale or reorganization
We may share your personal information in the context of possible sales or reorganization of the company, provided that we inform the buyer that he must use your personal information only for the purposes set out in this text.
Law, legal rights and vital interests
We may also share your information with law enforcement, regulators, government agencies, courts or other third parties if we believe that disclosing them is necessary (i) as a matter of applicable law, (ii) to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights , or (iii) to protect your vital interests or those of any other person.
We may share your personal information where you specifically consented to it being disclosed. This includes, for example, the publication of Lists of Gifts.
8 Do you transfer my information outside the European Union?
We may transfer your personal information outside the European Economic Area (EEA). For example, our websites are hosted by servers in Europe and the United States of America, and our third-party service providers operate worldwide. We will only transfer your personal information outside the EEA if the appropriate protective measures are in place. To ensure that your personal information receives an adequate level of protection outside the EEA we use the following protection measures:
- We transfer to countries approved by the European Commission
- We use models of contractual clauses approved by the European Commission
- We demand that companies to which we transfer information in the United States are registered with the EU-US privacy shield
Further details regarding the protection measures used outside the EEA are available upon request. Contact us (13 section) for more information.
9 How long do we keep your information?
We keep your information only for the period necessary for the purposes described above, including the purpose of meeting any legal, accounting and registration requirements.
When we no longer have a legitimate business need to process your personal information, we delete them, or we make them anonymous, or, if this is not possible (for example because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), we make sure that the Your personal information is securely stored and we isolate it from any further processing until we can delete it.
To determine the appropriate retention period of personal data, we consider the quantity, nature and sensitivity of personal data, the potential risk of damage due to unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which they were processed , and if it is possible for us to achieve these goals in any other way, and the applicable legal requirements.
In some circumstances we may make your personal information anonymous so that it can no longer be associated with you, and in such cases we may use this information without further notification.
10 What are your rights regarding your personal information?
Under certain circumstances you have the right to:
- Request access to a copy of your personal information in our possession
- Request correction of any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you
- Request deletion of your information where there is no good reason to continue processing it.
- Object on processing your information where we rely on a legitimate interest to process it.
- Where we process your information for a particular purpose based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- Request a limitation to suspend our processing of your personal information.
- Request the transfer of your information to a third party provided by you.
- Decide at any time not to receive the marketing communications we send you.
If you wish to take advantage of any of these rights, contact us (section 13).
You do not need to pay a fee to take advantage of any of your rights, however we may charge you a fee if your request is unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, in these circumstances we may refuse to comply with your request.
Note that we may need to request information to confirm your identity and establish the validity of these rights.
If you are not satisfied with the way we process your personal information, you also have the right to complain to the competent supervisory authorities.
11 What are we asking you?
It is important that the personal information we have is accurate and up to date. Contact us immediately to inform us of any change in the personal information we hold about you.
If you provide us with information about another person (for example the recipient of a gift), you confirm that you have informed us of our identity, of the purposes for which your personal data will be processed, and that you have received your permission so that they come to us processed.
12 Changes to this privacy notice
From time to time we may update this notice. When we do we will take appropriate measures to inform you, consistent with the scope of the changes. We will request your consent for any material changes if and when required by law.
You can see the last update date of this notice by checking the date shown on top of it.
13 Contact us
This notice is supervised by the Decochic Data Protection Manager. If you have any questions, complaints or requests, contact our Data Protection Manager via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data, for information relating to the right to access the data, for their rectification, to cancel or block their use as well as for questions relating to the possible revocation of consents already loaned or the opposition to a specific use of the data, we invite you to contact our data protection manager Federica Dal Dosso.
Rights of interested parties
You have the right to be informed free of charge about your personal data stored by us, and, if applicable, the right to request the correction or deletion as well as the limitation of the treatment, in addition to the right to authorize its transferability.
For questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data, for information relating to the right to access the data, for their rectification, to cancel or block their use as well as for questions relating to possible withdrawal of consent already given or opposition to a specific use of the data, we invite you to contact us directly via the contact details given in our legal information.
In addition, you have the right to appeal to the competent data protection supervisory authority.
Advertising via e-mail with registration at Newsletter
If you register for our Newsletter, we use the data that is strictly necessary and instrumental for this purpose, or the data you disclose separately, to regularly send you our newsletter by e-mail based on your consent.
You can cancel at any time lsubscribing to the Newsletter, either by sending a message to the contacts indicated below or using a special link available in each Newsletter. After lcancellation, we provide to cancel your e-mail address, unless you have expressly consented to a further use of your data and without prejudice to our reservation for a subsequent use of the data, use of which you have been correctly informed in this declaration in compliance with the provisions of the law.